4mul8 2017 Miami | Hotel Information & Key Planning LogisticsEPIC Hotel | Miami, FL | July 18-20
Miami is conveniently served by three regional airports
(These are listed in order from closest to furthest away from our meeting site)
From Miami International Airport, the strategy group site is 9.4 miles away (a 15 to 20-minute cab ride)
Pacific Northwest members may find it easier traveling into Fort Lauderdale on a direct flight with Alaska Airlines
– FLL is 28.5 miles away, and the time traveling to the hotel can vary wildly depending on the time of day (from 4o minutes to 1.5 hours).
Strategy group sessions will be held at the EPIC Hotel in downtown Miami
– Accepted members will be sent a link to reserve a room using the 4mul8 preferred rate
– Our preferred rate is $199 per night plus applicable taxes
Check-in for the strategy group is the evening of 7/18 and checkout is the morning of 7/20.
– The cocktail party begins on 7/18 at 6:30pm; dinner is on your own this evening
– The day 1 strategy group sessions begin at 8:00am and run until 5:15pm on 7/19
– The networking entertainment and dinner begins at 7:00pm on 7/19
– The day 2 strategy group sessions begin at 8:00am and run until around 1:00pm on 7/20
The EPIC Hotel hosts a cocktail hour for all registered guests from 5-6:00pm each evening
We suggest taking a cab to the hotel; all group program elements will be within walking distance once the member arrives at the hotel
Specific Hotel Information:
– EPIC Hotel (a Kimpton Property)
– 270 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami, FL 33131
– Wireless internet will be provided during the strategy sessions in the meeting rooms (for Kimpton Karma members)
– Strategy session functions will be held in the Metropolis Ballroom on the 14th floor
Executive Networking Dinner
This will be updated soon. The dinner will be on 7/19 at 7:00pm. This is included in the membership fee.