m4 innovation careers
we seek those that can find simple solutions to complex problems…
m4 innovation seeks, from time to time, a diverse group of thinkers, marketing gurus, people who like to play with numbers, those who can manage processes and those with child-like curiosity who love taking things apart just to figure out how to make them work better. the health economy is a big, complex place that requires energetic individuals willing to take a jog up a steep hill–just for the joy of describing the view. our work is meaningless if we do not ultimately play the role as influencers and innovators to nudge this system toward a better path for future generations. the existing trend of constant expense growth as a greater percentage of GDP will continue to impact at our country’s long-term growth prospects if something is not changed. starting today.
we are asked to work alongside some of america’s biggest companies to provide them with strategies and targeted approaches to navigate this changing industry. we also engage with a wide variety of health economy companies looking to bring solutions into this ecosystem that enhance its efficiency and effectiveness. our work is both noble for our futures and necessary for our clients. thank you for taking the time below to explore our open opportunities.
smarterfuture advanced analytics strategist
(positions open = 1)
(prefer the candidate to be located in jackson hole, seattle or chicago)
possess firm grasp of quantitative concepts within the context of healthcare to be able to understand & answer questions; create extracts used for diagnostic analysis based on what-if questions defined in an iterative process working with p&l business owners within healthcare organizations; develop dashboards and scorecards; analyze the data and look for trends; develop recommendations for clients based on analysis.
- 5+ years in non-it healthcare
- 3-5 years in report development
- 2+ years in analytics, dashboard/scorecard development, and data warehousing
- ba/s in business administration or other related field
- 5+ years with sql language (a wide variety of dialects preferred)
- 5+ years programming experience (not the main job duty, but experience using something like VBA)
- 8+ years with ms Office skills (e.g. excel, access)
- 5+ years reporting skills (e.g. excel, tableau, and/or cognos)
- 8+ years in analysis (e.g. looking for root problems, business discovery)
- 2+ years in synthesis (e.g. creating revenue opportunity plans)
- wants to own projects fully; not just be accountable
- ppen to travel for client engagements (willing to travel up to 50%)
- desire to get the job done with whatever tools are on hand
- strongly guided by doing “the right thing”
- entrepreneurial mindset with some background in healthcare
m4 innovation offers a competitive salary, a flexible work schedule and a company-paid benefits program. for more details, please inquire by sending your questions and/or resume below. please put “advanced analytics strategist” in the subject line.