membership tiers comparison
we have organized our most popular premium offerings for your comparison in the table below.
thank you for your interest in working with m4 innovation.
access digital insights available to all healthcare executives
- create free community profile
- listen to bi-weekly healthcare trends podcast (Altitude Sessions)
- read brian’s blog for unique insights
grō your organization & career by tackling current trends
- no grō benefits for this tier
4mul8 your strategies to shape the next 5 years
- no 4mul8 benefits for this tier
gain new levels of digital content & networking access
- give access to up to four executives to this tier for 12 months (this is a company-level membership)
- search & review other dig.in & free level profiles to grow your network
- read exclusive content from a curated list of thought leaders via our private blog page
- participate in at least two research webinars per 12-month period where our team releases information from our proprietary work
- access our “insurance of the future” report discussing key, 5-year trends in depth
- privately message members 1:1 through our internal messaging platform
be part of the movement in the community to grō your business
- members selected for the company membership may join grō groups on an a la carte basis
- grō group fees are from $1,250 or $1,750* per participant and include access to our one-day meeting formula that includes all meeting planning, case study preparation and one networking dinner (hotel & travel costs are not included for grō meetings unless specifically stated)
applying to 4mul8 is now just one step away for top executives
no benefits for this tier (but, this is the right start, as all 4mul8 applicants must be part of a company membership at the dig.in tier)
$1,750 or $2,000*
get top-level access to all digital resources & private content
- search & review other 4mul8, dig.in & free level profiles to grow your network (see the bigger community with this level of access)
- get links to private, 4mul8-level-only reports
- participate in a LinkedIn-style online discussion & idea sharing platform for 4mul8 members only
make it a little easier to grō as one of our top level members
- accepted 4mul8 members can take an additional $75 off each grō group of interest ($1,175 or $1,675*)
- get priority access to grō groups of choice for you or your designated dig.in level colleagues
be part of our best groups & the deepest part of the community
- accepted members will be invited to join our top business group(s)
- join as a single member with full 4mul8 level access for $3,775 or $5,250* for each group
- access is all inclusive at the strategy group (get to the location & our team handles everything else; two nights hotel, two networking dinners & all business meeting activities are included)
- get our white papers on the most timely topics to shape the next five years within the healthcare industry PLUS all report out materials
- know that 4mul8 is a private, exclusive strategic planning environment for top executives – not all applicants will be approved
- get more (once approved) when you package 4mul8 & grō group seats together (a 10%+ discount is applied, with 4mul8 package fees set at $10,625 or $14,400 – email m4 for more information or fill in this form)
- looking for personalized strategic consulting to go with the business group experience? 4mul8 retainer tiers start at $3,500 per month & include incredible values – email m4 for more details)
$3,775 or $5,250*
* the fee billed is based on how m4 innovation classifies your organization. you may apply for a single 4mul8 membership or package, as long as your organization has an active dig.in membership. dig.in memberships are for twelve months.
the first fee listed is for insurers, reinsurers, ancillary insurers, employe HR/C-level executives, investors, insurance brokerages, hospitals, physicians/dentists, government executives & non-profit executives.
the second fee listed is for technology firms, benefits/HR technology platforms, pharmaceutical manufacturers, digital therapeutic platforms, PBMs, industry consultants, discount health/ancillary service provider platforms, product manufacturers, and all other service provider companies as designated by m4 innovation.
the m4 innovation team will always clarify your company’s classification prior to invoicing. all invoices will clearly state, in line item format, how the annual fees are calculated. we believe in transparency in healthcare, so we have built our internal operating practices with our membership to be a leader in this area.